Our Company Guarantee
Bath Planet Exclusive Guarantee
At Bath Planet, we strive to shatter the stereotype that remodeling has to be a negative experience. Repairing or improving your bathroom should be an exciting time; and it can be, with the right partner, one who is committed to treating you right.
Our Customers are everything to us. Without you, we would not exist, and we never forget that. We are committed to delivering for you – our Customer – the best product, the best service, and the best overall experience in the bathroom remodeling industry. And to prove we stand behind our commitments, We Guarantee It!
We pledge to respect YOU
- We will communicate with you throughout your project. We believe in “no surprises”, and will not frustrate you with a lack of information. We’ll confirm your purchase, let you know when the materials for your bathroom have arrived and been double-checked, contact you to schedule the installation of your new bathroom, and follow-up to make sure everything is just right. Proactive communication is OUR job, not yours.
- We will provide you with proof that Bath Planet products are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal. With over 100 years of in-depth product testing and evaluation, the Good Housekeeping Seal is one of the most recognized symbols of consumer protection, and is only awarded to the very best products and services. We are very proud to have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal, which provides added peace of mind as our Customers know that Good Housekeeping stands behind our products and services as well.
- We will fully explain the Bath Planet Customer Referral Program to you. We believe that positive references are the best possible indicator of our delivering on our commitments; and we encourage our customers to participate in our Referral Program, where you can not only help your colleagues, friends and family find the best value in remodeling, but you can also earn a reward for yourself! ($100 for every customer referred, and $100 credit for them as well)
- We will ask for your honest appraisal of how we perform. Within 2 weeks of the installation of your new bathroom, an independent Customer Research/Survey company will contact you to get your unfiltered and unbiased assessment of our company. We take this feedback very seriously and deeply appreciate our Customers taking the time to provide it. In this way, we can continuously improve upon the service we provide.
We pledge to respect YOUR TIME
- We will be on time to your design consultation appointment. Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for a company to show up. If they truly want to earn your business, they will be on time. If not, what should you expect later? We will be there on time. And if for some reason we are not, we will credit you $100 off your purchase. No excuses, no exclusions.
- We will be on time to install your new bathroom. Again, we will respect your time by being on time, and not leaving you to wait for us. If we are late, we will credit you $100 off the cost of your purchase.
- We will respond in a timely manner to any service issues. If you have any service issues or questions/concerns – contact us! Our staff is always ready to help. And if you need a service appointment for any reason, we will schedule it with you for a convenient date and time. We will absolutely NOT “play it by ear”. Many other companies don’t treat service with the appropriate urgency and will tell you things such as “we’ll try to send someone out Wednesday afternoon – if they finish their job that morning”. We all know how that ends up – with no-one coming to help resolve YOUR issue, and you wasting hours of your valuable time waiting for someone to arrive. That is not how it should work. We respect your time; and will schedule any service appointments – quickly and professionally.
We pledge to respect YOUR HOME
- We will make sure your home stays CLEAN. One of the main reasons home remodeling has a negative reputation is because all too often your home is left in worse condition than before the remodel by companies who view your home as a “jobsite”. We don’t. We understand your home is your pride and joy and your most valuable possession, and we will treat it as such. We will take the extra steps to make sure it is clean and protected before we begin installing your new bathroom, and we will clean up everything after the installation is complete.
- We will show you that we are fully insured, with both liability insurance and workers’ compensation. No-one expects things to go wrong, and most of the time, they don’t. But that’s why it’s called insurance – and if something should go wrong, you do not want to discover at that point that you have been working with a company that is not properly insured. Some other companies say they are fully insured, but are actually not. We are; and we will deliver to you our insurance documentation so that you can rest assured.
- We will make things right. Another reason that home improvement often suffers from a poor reputation is that once you have paid for a project, some companies view your project as a ‘cost’, with the objective suddenly becoming to finish as quickly as possible – even potentially cutting corners. We will not do that. We believe in doing things right, and we will review the end-of-project review form with you BEFORE beginning the installation of your new bathroom. If you cannot rate us as Outstanding on any criteria at the end of the installation, tell us – and we will make it right. We do not believe in “good enough”.
We pledge to respect YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY
- We will provide you with the Bath Planet Product Warranty. Our commitment is to provide you with the best products. If for any reason there is EVER a problem with our acrylic remodeling products, you have the peace of mind that they are covered by our warranty for as long as you own your home.
- We will transfer your warranty to a new owner if you sell your home within two years of the installation of your new bathroom. This is a definite value you can include with your home if you choose to sell it.