If you enjoy spending time soaking in your tub, or you simply like spending time in your bathroom, updating your bathroom is important. If you have been putting it off because of money, there are some inexpensive bathroom updates that can make a major difference.
Here are some easy, inexpensive ideas that pack a lot of punch.
- Fresh coat of Paint. Cover your painted walls with a fresh coat of paint to change the look of your bathroom. Select a paint color that is totally different from your current color to ensure that your change is an obvious one.
- Rack Replacement. Replace your existing towel racks and toilet paper roll holder to revamp the look of your space.
- New Mirror. Replacing a mirror is one of the easiest of the inexpensive bathroom updates you can tackle.
- Updating Lighting. If you shop smart you can get a new lighting fixture for a prominent space in your bathroom at a reasonable price.
- Shower Curtain. If your shower curtain is old, replacing it with a new one can make a huge difference without costing you much money.